Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Post Number 1

Hi Everybody (anybody...)

I've been blogging for a few years now on Cold war Hot Hot Hot which has been primarily focussed on my "thing" about wargaming the Cold war in the 1980's.  Every now and again I would stray from the path and wander down odd byways into World war Two and other fancy's in my wargaming
repertoire.  These didn't quite fit into the Cold War theme and always felt kind of odd there - hence this new blog.
 
The aim here is to be fairly eclectic - but World War Two will feature fairly heavily, along with things like SAGA etc.  Whatever is currently taking my fancy.
 
We'll see how this goes, and move on from there.
 
So Happy 2014 everyone and lets see what this year brings.
 
Thanks
 
Richard

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoy CWHHH so looking forward to non-CWHHH stuff!

    ReplyDelete